Working group: Monitoring & Evaluation
Setting up the project to measure impact
The working group will be responsible for tracking and measuring the impact of activities and resources developed by ESCALATOR.
We will use best practices related to monitoring and evaluation including:
- the development of a Theory of Change to communicate the expected impact and causal pathways showing how activities and outputs will lead to the impact
- a logical framework for measuring progress and ensuring we collect the right data to allow monitoring and evaluation to take place
- identifying indicators and targets early on and re-evaluating as the programme progresses
- stakeholder communication throughout the programme
- regular meetings to reflect on progress, challenges, and opportunities as well as the changing landscape of education specifically related to COVID-19.
If you have monitoring and evaluation experience, please join us?
For more information about the working group or if you’d like to join, please email email@example.com.